What to Expect
- At your initial appointment, you should expect to spend more time than at follow-up visits. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to complete a few pages of paperwork. If you prefer, you can fill out most paperwork beforehand and bring it to your appointment. It is available for download at the bottom of the page.
- Your appointment will begin with questions about your current health concern(s), past health history, and expectations and goals for care.
- Next, a physical examination will be performed to better determine the source and nature of your condition. This typically includes but is not limited to assessment of your posture, range of motion, and neurological health. The findings and recommendations for treatment will be discussed.
- If your condition is suitable for chiropractic care, treatment may commence at the first visit. If referral to another healthcare professional is appropriate or if imaging/further testing is needed before treatment can begin, appropriate arrangements will be made.
- Anytime throughout the process, please feel free to ask questions. Understanding your injury is important to your recovery.
New Patient Forms
Forms are in PDF format. Download the free Adobe Reader.